Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Programming Your Mind For Success

By Darryl Mobley

Self-mastery, the ability to have complete control over yourself and therefore, your destiny, is key to achieving any measure of success in life. One step toward self-mastery is believing in yourself. Our minds are often polluted by negative thoughts introduced by ourselves and others. To be successful, we must believe in ourselves and fill our minds with positive thoughts of success and achievement. One way to do this is with positive affirmations.

In the bible it says, "If you believe, all things are possible." Napolean Hill said, "Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve." And Oscar Wilde said, "Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight, and see the dawn before the rest of the world."

Our subconscious mind is an incredibly powerful tool that we can use to fashion success or failure. It will do what we tell it to do. It all depends on what thoughts we feed it. I strongly urge you to feed your mind with only positive thoughts. The following are some examples of positive affirmations you can feed your inner mind for success:

  • "I will win because I do what is necessary to achieve my dreams."
  • "I love and accept myself."
  • "I love and care for my body and it cares for me."
  • "I am constantly adding to my income."
  • "I am worthy of love."
As my good friend Les Brown says, "Get out of your head and get into your greatness!" I can think of no better way to do this than with positive affirmations. Repeat them to yourself often.

Reframing our language also allows us to fill our heads with the positive rather than the negative. Research suggests that 83% of the conversations we have with ourselves are negative. The benefits are enormous when we reframe our inner-communication to capture the positive perspective.

Here are a few examples of how you can turn your negative words (and the accompanying self-defeating thoughts) into positive communication (and self-empowering actions):
  • Instead of saying, "That's just the way I am," say, "I have decided to try a different approach."
  • Instead of saying "problem," call it an "opportunity." This allows for an improvement of the situation.
Always reframe your language so that you have control over what you do and who you are.

Meet Darryl Mobley--- If you'd like to more learn more about this topic, please sign up for Darryl Mobley's FREE How To Create A Life Worth Living ezine at http://a2.successsubscription.com

For nearly 25 years, super-achievers have praised " Winner's Life & Business Coach" Darryl Mobley. You may know him as the founder and publisher of one of the nation's leading magazines. Darryl Mobley is brilliant when it comes to the strategies and action steps that lead to living a better life. Or, as he puts it, "How To Create A Life Worth Living. Darryl Mobley teaches people How To Create The Life Of Their Dreams - personally and professionally - with more happiness, more income, better relationships and more success. To find out more about Darryl Mobley, visit http://www.DarrylMobley.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Darryl_Mobley

No comments: