Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Magic Formula to Success

By John Paul Dumas, Sr.

Success is the combination of many ingredients among these being...strength of character, passion for life, visualizing victory and having faith in yourself and the boundless abundance of the Universe.

Each of us has the ability to be, do and have ANYTHING we desire. You are the Creators of your ideal life. We are given at every turn in our lives the opportunity to access the path we are going on. Be smart, look ahead and ask; "Is this path of least resistance?" if the answer is no...make the change NOW.
You can have it all by doing these simple three things:

  • Ask
  • Believe
  • Receive
That is it...that is all there is to it...Success is given to those who ask, act and are grateful for the gift given to them. Be open to all possibilities, you are only limited by YOUR believing in the positive outcome of any situation...it is a UNIVERSAL LAW.

I have so many instances of "creating my life" or situations or people who make make life closer to where I want to go. The first and foremost is meeting my wife, Amy.

I projected for many years before I met her the following affirmation to myself (daily)..I AM meeting the women of my dreams, who is all that I ask for; loving, beautiful, caring, considerate and most of all willing to be my companion on this journey through life. Yes, low and behold by ASKING, it was granted, I BELIEVED and in the end I RECEIVED. It works...it is all about vibrationally matching your thoughts to your desired outcome.

Decide here and now what you desire your life to be...set out to match your thoughts with your actions. Work daily on making it a reality, read books, study successful people and align your thoughts with your ideal life and be amazed and astonished at what will unfold before you...I believe in your power, so must you.

I wish you much success and continue to visualize victory in your life...Believe like you have never believed before!

To your continued success and purpose-driven life!

Coach John : http://www.chalktalk101.com/

John Paul Dumas Sr., better known as "Coach John". He is a motivational speaker promoting his self-growth series "ChalkTalk101"-Visualize Victory in your life! Coach John specializes in providing CEOs and individuals the tools needed to generate and create success in their professional and personal lives. Learn more about his guiding principles in life at http://www.chalktalk101.com/ To book John for speaking engagements email him at johndumas@bellsouth.net

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=John_Paul_Dumas,_Sr.

4 comments:

Coach John said...

Thank you for posting one of my articles...
Best wishes and continued success!

John Dumas, Sr

Amy said...

I feel the same way!!! That's how I met my spouse. Perfect!

Davinci said...

Dear Coach John,
I would apologize not to contact you fisrt. But thank you very much for your best article.
Best wishes to you as well.

Unknown said...

you are most welcome...I have now relocated to Hawaii.
Feel free to use any of my articles, if it can help one person realize their desires...it is all worth it...
Best wishes and continued success,
Johh Dumas
"Coach John"