Thursday, June 19, 2008

Planning For Your Future

By Andrea Montoya

As I meet more and more successful network marketers, it gives me a warm and secure feeling, that I am doing the right thing. I have manifested the right people to come into my life, who have come to help me be successful. When I first became involved with network marketing, I thought that it was going to be really hard to get people to listen to me. As I become more passionate about what I am doing, I realize that people are attracting to me. They are wanting to know what I am doing! They want to know how they can get involved. They don't want to hear about what I have to sell! They want to know my story, and how I can help them!

I never knew how important it was to have the right mindset. Plain and simple....If you don't have that, then you are going to fail. To condition my mind, I started listening to meditation cd's, how to get rich cd's, and reading books about how to get rich. I believe in educating myself. Not only educating myself through cd's and books, but actually talking with successful network marketers, about how they made it.

The best way to learn, is talk with the people who made it, and how they built a strong residual income for themselves! I attracted to myself, a woman that is making a six figure income, and has been doing so for over ten years. Her income allowed her to stay at home and raise her children. She is now mentoring me, to do the same. And you know what? It is actually working. I have people wanting in on what I am doing. It feels so great. I had to make sure I had the right confidence. But, what I did was, I found a company that resignated with me. Then, I did tons of research, because I cannot be passionate about something I know nothing about, or do not believe in. I like to know my stuff!

Then I surrounded myself with others doing the same thing! I meet up with my team every week to talk about our successes! We talk about our successes, including who said "no", to joining up with us! I believe that our no's are more important than our yes's. That may sound crazy, as it did to me when my best friend said that to me. She told me that it is all a number's game, and that I need to celebrate my no's because they get me closer to my yes's. I don't need to concentrate on the people who said no. Odds are....they will come back someday, and want to join. That feels good knowing that! Timing is crucial! The right time for one person, is not always the right time for another! It's good to know that in the beginning, because if not, then you could feel discouraged! So, celebrate your no's, and move on to the next person!

Developing the right mindset, staying confident, and never giving up, has brought me where I am! I am grateful for my life. I now create my life, just the way I want it!

I am a mother of two beautiful, and amazing children! We live in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado! I care deeply about other people, and love to give all that I can to help them! I want to one day give back all the greatness I have received in life! I am grateful for life's generosity to me, I am blessed!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Andrea_Montoya

No comments: